Encourage your kids and their friends to use the holidays to create a campaign about something that really matters to them.
We’re frequently asked by parents how your kids can give back to community – here’s something that can be done at home, in the holidays and all year round!
Posters, flyers, or a website are all great ways to spread the word.
Kids, please share your campaigns with us. Send us an email email@example.com so we can feature your campaign on our Facebook and website.
Wondering how/where to get started? Check out these causes and websites. Remember, it’s about letting our kids find what matters to them, and then letting them create an initiative of their own.
– Opening up about Mental Health httpss://headspace.org.au headspace
– Animal protection httpss://www.voiceless.org.au/ Voiceless: the animal protection institute
– Refugees httpss://www.refugeecouncil.org.au/ Refugee Council of Australia (RCOA)
– Environment – https://www.plasticfreejuly.org/ Plastic Free July
– Literacy/books for indigenous communities httpss://www.indigenousliteracyfoundation.org.au/ The Indigenous Literacy Foundation
Campaigning for a cause is also a great way to teach your child moral reasoning skills https://www.fundamentallychildren.com/…/use-plastic-straw-b…/
Our children’s journey to becoming innovative, engaged citizens starts right here, with Kids Giving Back. Help them find a cause close to their hearts so they can Start the Fire!