**UPDATE – ALL PLACES FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY ARE NOW FILLED – THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE AMAZING GENEROUS TEENS WHO’VE RESPONDED!!** Please raise your hands to help Dignity, a charity offering housing and services for homeless individuals as well as children fleeing domestic violence with their Mums. Your day of hard work directly benefit hundreds of babies, toddlers, children and teens.
WHEN: Thursday, 19th April 2018
BOOK NOW for one, two or three programs and MAKE A DIFFERENCE to three different communities.
Click each link for full program details:
– Scones4Good, Tuesday, April 17 for 6-12 year olds
– Clothes4Good, Wednesday April 18 for 6-12 year olds
– Cook4Good, Thursday, April 19 for 8-12 year olds
UPDATE: SO TOUCHED BY SO MUCH GENEROSITY – THANK YOU INCREDIBLE FAMILIES. ALL DATES ARE NOW ACCOUNTED FOR, AND WE ALSO HAVE BACK UP NAMES FOR EACH DATE. A MILLION THANKS.
5 families needed to make & serve lunches for the Asylum Seekers Centre clients in April school holidays. Minimum age 5+
• Monday 23rd April (1 family)
• Tuesday 24th April (3 families)
• Friday 27th April (1 family)
Our first Connect4Good block of the year has kicked off!