Welcome to the website of Kids Giving Back, located at www.kidsgivingback.org (Website).
- use of the terms “us”, “our” or “we” refers to Kids Giving Back
- Information refers to the Website, information contained in, or accessed through, the Website; and
- “you” and “your” refer to the user and/or viewer of the Information.
Your permission to use intellectual property
All Information, including text, graphics, information architecture and coding, is copyright of, or licensed by, us. Except where otherwise stated in relation to specific Information, you may download, display, print and reproduce this Information or material for your non-commercial and personal use, or for non-commercial use within your organisation, provided that any reproduction is unaltered, shows the date of first publication, and that an attribution of the source is included.
Apart from any other use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or granted in a separate agreement, all other rights are reserved.
The Website contains trade marks or other intellectual property owned by us and third parties. For example, the Kids Giving Back logo, program names etc. You are not permitted to display, copy or use in any manner (whether expressly, implicitly or the look and feel) any trade marks featured on our Website without the prior written permission of the trade mark owner. Such use could infringe applicable laws such as trademark laws. Where the trademark is owned by a third party you will need to obtain permission from the third party owner.
Disclaimer as to the accuracy of Information
While we will endeavour to ensure that the Information is accurate, we make no representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the Information. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be completely free of faults or errors.
You acknowledge that your use of the Information is entirely at your own risk and that the Information is provided ‘as is’ and may contain inaccuracies or errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, expense and costs incurred by you or any other person arising out of accessing, downloading, using or relying on any information from the Website including:
- use of the Information for a purpose for which it was not intended;
- any errors or omissions in the Information;
- any inaccuracy in the Information; and
- any interpretations or opinions stated in, or which may be inferred from, the Information.
Your acknowledgement regarding security, viruses, errors and availability
You acknowledge that the internet is an insecure public network which means there are risks that information sent to or from the Website may be intercepted, corrupted or modified by third parties. In addition, you acknowledge that files obtained from or through the Website may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
You bear the risks and responsibility for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by these risks, and we accepts no liability for any interference with, or damage to, your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with the Website.
Your use of links to other websites and to the Website
You may link to the Website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the Website contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other website unless express written permission has been obtained from us. We reserve the right to remove this permission where we believe the link has been used inappropriately or otherwise against the law.
In no event are you permitted to use the Website or Information contained in the Website to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. We reserve the right to prevent linking to the Website at any time.
If you wish to engage in online forums, particularly using social media, we kindly ask that you be respectful with any comments and consider any privacy considerations prior to publishing any personal information. Such forums are generally available to the general public.
- Third-party cookies. To better communicate Kids Given Back work, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on the Website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Kids Giving Back does not control the dissemination of these cookies; you should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these. In addition, if you linked to the Website from a third-party website, Kids Giving Back is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third- party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Your use of our Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Your use on any other digital media or platform such as Facebook, LinkedIn will be governed by the laws set out in their respective terms and conditions of use.
Dated: October 2022